My curiosity about life and my longing for something new and different has led me to a variety of trainings:
- 2 Years of Gestalt Therapy at the Gestalt Institute of Toronto, where the most important lesson was the idea that the organism seeks self-regulation and the power of Now; we all long for balance and harmony.
- 4 Years of training in Process Therapy that include a variety of psychological models at a body centered retreat center in the Catskills, where some of the major lessons were the power of presence, the transformative power of staying with what is, and the ability to witness the process of any human.
- Thai Massage in 2008 in Chiang Mai, Thailand, where the flow of the body and water confirmed what I always knew: less is more.
- Years of Tantra training at different retreat centers with Dr. Rudy Ballentine, Jay Craver, Marc Fleming, Vyana Bergen, Alex Jade, Lizz Randall and other teachers; the dance of the masculine and feminine; Shiva and Shakti within me. This was the most informative and powerful teaching where it all came together.
- Sacred Intimacy trainings from top professionals in Canada and the US
- Exceptional Marriage process and coaching 2014
- I have been leading groups since 2002 and teaching sacred sexuality since 2005, including personal growth events, Tantra workshops, holotropic Breath work, and more.
If you desire to learn how to engage life and work with others as a Sacred Intimate I offer trainings that are deigned exclusively for each person. I take into consideration who you are and where you are in your journey and we design what and how you need to learn in order to be fully conscious as you enter this rewarding and challenging world.